- 2/3 c shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese .
- 3 oz turkey pepperoni .
- 2 roasted red peppers, sliced .
- 3 oz prosciutto ham .
- 1 (10 oz) can put in the fridge pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, press pizza dough into a 9x12 rectangle.
- Top with mozzarella, leaving a 1/2 to 1 inch border.
- Top with prosciutto, pepperoni & sliced roasted red peppers.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, seal the edges & place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for about 25 mins or until golden.
- Serve with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping.
** Again creativity is the key... I've made mine with mini meatballs instead of prosciutto and peperoni, I've also made it with cubed ham and cheddar.. Yummmmm ... You know your guests, and what they're into..
Lisa C. . . . .