- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can chopped green chiles, 4 ounces
- A few leaves fresh cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- Vegetable or canola oil, for frying
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Season the chicken with cumin, oregano, salt and pepper and mix in the chiles and cilantro or parsley. Dip the tortillas in 1-inch warm oil to soften. Tightly roll a couple of forkfuls of chicken up in the tortillas. Place seam side down and bake 12 minutes.