- 1/2 shot (3/4 ounces/ 22ml) Frangelico or hazelnut liqueur
- 1/2 shot (3/4 ounces/ 22ml) vodka
- Lemon slice, one per person
- Brown sugar, for sprinkling
- Fill a cocktail shaker or mixing glass halfway with ice cubes.
- Measure and pour the liqueur and vodka into the glass.
- Cover with a lid or use another mixing glass. Shake the contents well thoroughly for about 5 seconds.
- Use a strainer and strain the contents into a shot glass.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on a lemon slice.
- Shoot the drink and suck the lemon immediately. If you've followed every step, it should taste like chocolate cake!