A TRUE favorite and highly requested during the holidays...
- 2 15-ounce cans cream of coconut (we like Coco Lopez)
- 2 14-ounce cans condensed milk
- 2 14-ounce cans of evaporated milk
- 20 ounces white rum (use less , or more if you like)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preparation:1. Mix all ingredients in a blender. 2. Refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
**Tip** Can be made a day ahead, and also yummy Virgin... if you don't have the spices, it also tastes delicious without them...