- 2-15 oz containers ricotta cheese
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese Shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked al dente
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh curly parsley
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 2-15 oz jars tomato sauce (or homemade Marinara)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta, drain, and cool. Brown meat, drain, add tomato sauce, and simmer 10 minutes. Mix ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, parsley, and basil. Spread 1/4 of meat sauce on bottom of a 9x13 baking pan. Cover with 4 lasagna noodles. Spread 1/3 ricotta mixture, 1/4 sauce, 1/3 mozzarella. Repeat layers twice. Bake 40 minutes. Cool 10 mins. Serves 10–12.
**Tip: Ground beef can be substituted or mixed with pork, turkey or Italian sausage...