Monday, January 17, 2011
Zesty Mustard Chicken
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1/2 cup honey
1 tablespoon salt-free seasoning blend
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut in half
1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients and mix well.
2. Carefully loosen the skin of the chicken; spoon some of the mustard sauce under the skin.
3. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Place chicken skin side up on grill rack. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20 minutes.
4. Turn; grill 20-30 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting occasionally with remaining mustard sauce.
5. Remove chicken skin; cut into serving-size pieces.