4 Large Potatoes boiled and sliced
1 Medium Red Onion
4 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
3 Tbsp EVOO
1 Can Pink Salmon (drained)
3 Eggs hard boiled and sliced
salt and pepper
- Thinly slice onion and let sit in vinegar with a pinch of salt.
- Boil potatoes (with or without the skin, whatever your preference) in salted water and slice. Let cool.
- Add pepper and EVOO to onions.
- On a bed of shredded lettuce, lay out the slices of potatoes
- add a layer of sliced egg
- place the drained salmon on top of eggs
- top of with onions and vinaigrette