Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Salmon W/Citrus Salsa
You Will Need
1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
Nonstick cooking spray
3/4 cup pink grapefruit segments, cut into bite-size pieces
1/2 cup orange segments, cut into bite-size pieces
1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine salsa ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
3. Drain and discard marinade. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill.
4. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill.
5. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with the citrus salsa.