- 1can cooked black beans
- 1can cooked Red Kidney Beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup diced green chile peppers
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 to 4 beef bouillon cubes, or beef base
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper
- 1lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or mild Cheddar cheese
Preparation:Brown meat with onion and green pepper (add a little salt and pepper). Combine all ingredients except cheese and cook 6 to 8 hours on low.
Serve hot in bowls with a little cheese sprinkled over each serving.
*Many times I add some Italian Sausage ground out of casing... SUPER yummy